Office and Industrial Building Inspections
When purchasing, leasing, or investing in a commercial space in Charlotte, don’t blindly enter into a legally binding agreement. Perform your due diligence and order a property condition assessment (PCA) from Americas Choice Commercial Building Inspections, LLC. Our industrial building inspections provide an accurate picture of a property’s current condition and any expected big-ticket repairs. Information is power, and a building inspection will allow you to make an informed decision prior to closing.
When considering a building for a business, choose an industrial inspector with the experience and knowledge you can trust. Whether the structure will be used for storage, distribution, manufacturing, or research and development, Americas Choice knows what to examine and how to advise you about your decision. Typical concerns include the following:
- Roof and floor slabs are often comparatively large. Knowing their condition, type of material, life expectancy, and cost to repair or replace is paramount.
- Expensive electrical upgrades needn’t be an unwelcome surprise; we’ll check to see if the ampacity is adequate for your needs.
- Parking lots can take a beating from trucks transporting goods to and from the loading dock. An industrial building inspection can ascertain the lot’s current condition, life expectancy, and probable cost of repairs.
Industrial Building Inspection for Offices
From small offices to high-rise, multi-story complexes, Americas Choice will schedule a PCA that gives you all the necessary information to make a wise choice.
- Large offices may have complex heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment. An industrial building inspection will determine the condition of the equipment, life expectancy, and estimated cost to repair or replace any components.
- Office buildings often have extensive cladding and glazing on the exterior structure. They need to be properly inspected and evaluated.
- Safe and secure parking garages are important for clients and employees. An industrial building inspector will inform you of the current condition and any necessary repairs.
Rest assured that a PCA will cover all major systems including structure, exterior, roof, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, interiors, vertical lift systems, and life/ safety/ fire/protection equipment. After the inspection, we’ll prepare a detailed report for your use. We also offer facilities management services to streamline your day-to-day operations. Be sure to read our reviews for more information about us.
If you’re in the market to buy, lease, or invest in a commercial property in the Charlotte area, make sure comprehensive industrial building inspections are at the top of the priority list. Prepare an offer armed with your detailed inspection report to negotiate the best price, or pass on a building that’s riddled with too many problems.
Request an Industrial Building Inspection
Either way, make the best financial decision possible, and maybe even save yourself thousands of dollars and the stress to go with it. Contact Americas Choice today at (704) 624-8444. We serve the Charlotte area, including Asheville and Raleigh. We uphold American Society for Testing and Materials industry standards for inspections and are properly insured. We can also handle retail and hospitality and condo and apartment inspections.