About Americas Choice Commercial
For commercial inspections, Americas Choice Commercial Building Inspections, LLC is the North Carolina professional to trust. Our years of experience in the industry and our commitment to customer service make us the standout choice when you need a property condition assessment (PCA). Contact us today at (704) 624-8444 for an appointment in the Raleigh, Asheville, and Charlotte areas. Or ask about our facilities management services to save you time each day.
Expert Property Inspections for Your Business or Home
When selecting a commercial building inspector, choose one with experience on his side. Owner Arvil Price started out as a home inspector in 1990 with our sister company Americas Choice Residential and has expanded the business to include the commercial industry. His expertise has grown as he has earned the following training/affiliations:
- Possesses a commercial building contractor’s license.
- Works as a licensed Realtor.
- Is studying for his Certified Commercial Investment Member designation. A CCIM is an expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry who helps clients to minimize risk by making more informed decisions.
- Serves on the Charlotte regional commercial board of real estate.
- Holds membership in the Commercial Board of Inspectors Network.
Licensed and insured, Americas Choice is the best choice for clients in the industrial, retail and hospitality, condo and apartment, institutional, or residential industries. All inspectors are trained in the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards for PCAs, which are recognized by most lending institutions across North America.
Why Schedule a Building Inspection?
Savvy buyers and lessees know that a comprehensive property inspection reduces the risks that come with purchasing or leasing commercial real estate. Don’t enter into a legally binding contract ignorant of the facts about the building. We empower you to make the best financial decision for the future. Here’s the PCA process:
- Collection of preliminary information about the proposed building.
- Preparation of a detailed proposal that includes the price of the inspection, a proposed start date, and an expected report delivery date.
- Actual inspection. Client may be present for the assessment when possible.
- Delivery of report, which you can use to negotiate your best terms for purchasing or leasing the property.
Trust the Professionals
Request an Inspection
All reports include the approximate cost for any major component that will most likely need to be repaired or replaced within the next two years and where the cost will exceed $3,000. This allows you to more accurately project capital replacement costs in your investment cash-flow analysis.
Call Americas Choice today at (704) 624-8444 to request an inspection. Be sure to read what our satisfied customers have to say about our services in Charlotte. Our experience, knowledge, and consistency in the industry give us a professional edge.