1. Site CharacteristicsIncludes various property features including any pavement and walkways on the property, the landscaping, and utilities.
2. Structural Frame and Building EnvelopeLooks at the type of construction and materials used, including their approximate age and general condition.
3. Roof Surface AreaThe age of the roof will be included in the report. You may also get an estimate of the expected remaining useful life of the roof.
4. Mechanical and Electrical SystemsExpect to see both an internal and external system analysis, and assurance that they are up to code for insulation and current capacity.
5. Plumbing SystemsShows water flow characteristics to all of the plumbing fixtures, sewer connections, and drainage capabilities.
6. Heating SystemsProvides status of ducts, radiators, baseboards, and the other heating plant sources.
7. Air Conditioning and Ventilation SystemsDetails information on ductwork, thermostats, and windows.
8. Fire ProtectionIn addition to gaining an understanding of the location of all fire extinguishers, you will also obtain details on sprinklers, alarms, and signage.
9. Interior ElementsGain an understanding of the suitability of walls, kitchen facilities, and restrooms.
The inspector may provide an opinion about the suitability of the property for the business, in addition to any improvement suggestions that they may have.
Whether you are a buyer, lessee, manager or investor, savvy businessmen and women know that calling the experts at Americas Choice Commercial Inspectors, LLC is the best way to ensure that their property is inspected by experienced, knowledgeable, and professional inspectors. Contact us today at (704) 624-8444 or request an inspection online anytime.